Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill appeared in our fitness equipment rental two months ago. Until today I will not forget when, with the help of a courier, we took off the machine from the delivery truck. Weight in carton about 125kg!
As for a used home it is probably one of the largest and heavy duty treadmills available on the market. The first two months and the opinions of the first customers are very positive. The only downside is quite a bulky machine - mainly length 206 cm. Not everyone, especially in an apartment.
Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Reviews
There are no more complications when mounting the machine. All elements match perfectly. A small hint when it comes to display assembly. Tightening the columns (left and right), leave looseness on the bolts, it will be easier for us to tighten the display to the handles. When the display is tightened, we press all the other screws. Due to the dimensions of the machine, the best solution will be to organize a second person who will help us assemble the treadmill.
Xterra TR6.6 has additional built-in speakers, under which we can connect a tablet or phone. For many of you it does not matter, but the fan that gently blows in your face is also in the Xterra treadmill. As for the additional features, Xterra TR6.6 treadmill connects wirelessly with the telemetry belt that is added to the set.
Watch a Video Reviews of Xterra Fitness
Xterra TR 6.6 Specifications
- Model: Xterra TR6.6
- Weight: 118 kg
- Power supply: mains (230 V / 50 Hz)
- Electric motor: 3 HP continuous power
- Speed min / max: 1-18 km / h electronically regulated every 0.1km / h
- Setting the elevation angle: 0-15 levels, electronically controlled
- Belt dimensions (length / width): 156 x 51 cm, 2-ply
- Security key: Yes
- Color: gray / black / silver
- Speed selection keys
- Keys for quickly selecting the angle of inclination
- Fan: Yes
- Mp3 input: Yes
- Speakers: Yes
- Max. weight of the exerciser: 150 kg
- Dimensions after unfolding (length / width / height): 206 x 89 x 145 cm
- Dimensions when folded (length / width / height): 95 x 89 x 187 cm
- Pulse measurement: 2 touch sensors
- LCD display: Yes
- Transport rollers: Yes
With a clear conscience I can say that it is practically the same machine as Kettler Marathon TX5 cheaper by almost 3 thousand dollars. Very high quality of workmanship means that it can compete with Kettler or York treadmills without any major problems. It is perfect for people who want to train on a high-class treadmill at a fair price.