- Administrator – John Michael
- Website – the website is available at https://vigourguide.com/
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
2 Personal data
1. The User may transfer his personal data to the
Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as adding a
comment, sending an e-mail, and subscribing to the newsletter.
2. The Administrator of the User’s personal data is solely for the Administrator.
3. The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is processed in order to send the User a newsletter.
4. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
5. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the given form is intended.
6. The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
7. In case of any doubts, the User may address
questions to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
9. The User has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent;
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
10. The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- vigourguide.com – a webmaster;
- facebook.com – to add a comment to the blog via facebook account
- widget facebook and Instagram – I entrust data to the WordPress platform on which my blog is located, and to Facebook – where my fan page and Instagram account are located
3 Cookies and other technologies
is, small text information, stored on the User’s end device (e.g. computer,
tablet, Smartphone). Cookies can be read by the
Administrator’s computer system.
2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
3. The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
4. The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
5. The Administrator informs the User that he applies the following technologies that track the actions taken by the User as part of the Website and collect cookies:
- the Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze the statistics of the Site; The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google in the site’s code. This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies; the information collected in this respect is completely anonymous and does not allow for the identification of the user.
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities
- affiliation – third-party advertisements may appear on the Website in the form of affiliate links, affiliate banners. In order to ensure the proper functioning of the affiliate program, the following cookies may be displayed on the Website:
WebEPartners, zanox, Anwin.
4 Server logs
1. Use of the Site involves sending queries to the
server on which the Website is stored.
2. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
3. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
4. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
5 Processing data for competitions (blog, Facebook and Instagram)
Taking part in competitions organized by me, you
1. Publication of your details – name and nickname in order to announce the winner;
2. Processing of personal data for competition purposes. The data will be sent by the Winner to the owner of the blog – John Michael via e-mail: email@example.com or “send a message” on the Facebook profile or a private message on the @ vigourguide profile on the Instagram.
3. After the shipment the prizes will be stored with due diligence; personal data of competition participants are processed only for the purpose of conducting the competition, only until the prize is sent or until the sponsor receives it.
4. If the prize will be sent by the Sponsor – you agree to the processing of personal data: first and last name, address – in order to send the prize; personal data is stored only until the prize is sent or until they are transferred to the Sponsor.
The administrator is not able to determine the time of storage of collected data due to their specificity. They will not be kept longer than until the blog is closed. Data related to the organization of the competition will be deleted after the address has been provided to the Sponsor.