Are you searching a treadmill that can stand strong after a long period of time despite being used heavily? Introducing Precor 956i treadmill from Precor, a leading fitness brand, would be the right choice. Our precor 956i treadmill reviews guide will clarify everything you need to know before purchasing.
Why You Would Buy Precor 956i Treadmill
Precor 956i Treadmill
Precor 956i Treadmill Reviews
The Precor 956i treadmill has many features and is designed for durability. The integrated footplant technology (IFT) and floor effects (GFX) impact control system on this Precor treadmill provides a touch of running or walking on the ground when running.
Ideal mix of speed, incline and programs
This experience of Precor Series treadmill is an ideal mix of speed, incline and programs to exercise the muscles in your lower body. The use of high quality components and the rigid construction of this Precor 956i treadmill make it easy to maintain and use.
Packed with Amazing Features
Mounting and dismounting on this Precor Series treadmill experience, it is very comfortable, as it has a low step up height. For a wide variety of training, the Precor 956i offers 26 different alternatives. Treadmills are equipped with PVS (Cardio Theater) and can be sold with or without.
The 956i is built with features for durability in high-use environments. It is equipped with footplant technology (integrated IFT) and floor effects (GFX) impact control system, to offer a soft and natural touch when running or walking.
Key features of the precor 956i treadmill
- Floor effects (GFX) impact control durable and stable construction
- Max. Up to 25 km / h and rises to 15% so that the user can run up the hill
- Legible console displaying operating parameters
- Large buttons allow for convenient and easy operation
- Manual or telemetric pulse measurement system
- 4 HP engine
- Cushioning for comfortable running - a patent from Precor.
- Our precor 956i Series treadmill experience is certified second hand.
- As part of our Quality Assurance process, all equipment must pass a quality inspection performed by our team of experts to ensure that each piece of equipment operates at the highest level and first class appearance.
- All equipment is restored to meet Factory standards as possible.
- Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT system in precor treadmill provides a feeling of running or walking on the floor when running on it).
- For variety in your training, the precor 956i offers 26 different alternatives.
Best option for commercial gym
The dilemma of every person who plans to open a gym or fitness club is to decide what cardio equipment to buy? We have more than a few leaders in commercial machines in your field: Precor, LifeFitness or Technogym .
The Precor 956i like any commercial treadmill it feels very solidly made. Prices of machines after regeneration can fluctuate at prices, depending on the guarantee covered by the machine - typically 5 months.
- Treadmill height :163 cm
- Track width :89 cm
- Height range:0-15%
- Speed range :1 - 25.5km / h
- Engine power 4 hp
- Belt dimensions :153x51cm
- Max weight of the exerciser :200 kg
- Treadmill weight: 231 kg
- Tread length: 224 cm
70% Cheaper than other commercial Treadmill
This is a very good alternative if you have a limited budget to open the cardio zone in the fitness club. Such machines might be up to 70% cheaper than new products. By buying a treadmill after regeneration from a dependable seller, we can be sure that the process of generation has been properly performed.
Such a treadmill might not be much different from the factory-new products.
What activities are performed to make the treadmill properly regenerated?
- amortization system repaired / replaced
- new paint coat
- engine regeneration
- replacement of the belt
- replacement of bearings
- proper cleaning with a steam cleaner
- new original stickers
Speaking with the owner of the club, I learned that Precor 956i treadmills do not cause any troubles, provided they are regularly serviced. Once a year, there is a service technician who can perform the major service. Once a month the club owner lubricates and pulls the running belt.
The Precor 956i treadmill has very high parameters - speed up to 18 km / h and up to 15% of inclination angle. Thanks to this, the machine can be used by both beginners and advanced, preparing for competitions or marathons. Measurement of the heart rate due to the combination of telemetry belts is currently the standard in home machines and clubs. All these elements make the machine definitely satisfy the expectations of fitness and gym club customers.
Precor 956i speed setting:
- no adjustment of the speed setting and incline angle in the handles. This is a very useful option when we make intervals and accelerate the running belt to about 16 km / h.
An attempt to lower the speed knocks out of the training rhythm and can lead to a fall.
- I do not say more downside 🙂
Our Precor 956i treadmill reviews is about to end. Hope you will find this article helpfull. If you miss out anything please let us know in the comment section.