Life Fitness F3 Treadmill Reviews 2019-A Complete Buying Guide
Certainly , the Life Fitness F3 treadmill is a unique model. This folding treadmill, different most others treadmill, has really high quality construction and also great electronics. The vibration absorption FlexDeck also distinguishes it from other cheaper folded treadmills.
The treadmill might be purchased with the Go or Track console.
Go Console is more basic solution; nevertheless, it has everything you require to be able to complete an effective training. The built-in has about 14 programs, including classic, goal-oriented, advanced, and pulse-controlled. Therefore, the Go console can allow the users to save their profile for the quick launch. The "Quick Start" button displays its preferred settings for walking, slower and also faster running.
The Track console is definitely more expanded. It is not only compatible with the iPod, but also able to connect to the other Android and IOS devices, which allows you to use its training apps. This means that you can use an unlimited number of the training programs via the F3 treadmill. You have access to personalized training also and the ability to track your training in real time via LFConnect. Life Fitness Track is a great option for advanced people as well as for those who are looking for additional training diversity.
- Cool Down Mode
- EZ Incline/Resistance
- One-Touch Quick Start (Go System™)
- Sport TrainingTM
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Blue background LCD display and white characters
- Heart Rate
- Display Size: 3″ x 5″
- Target Heart Rate
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- 14 workout programs
- 4 user profiles
- Energy Saver mode
- Wireless heart rate chest strap
- iPod Compatibility
- 3 custom workouts (per user profile)
- Virtual Trainer accessibility of Life Fitness
- Wireless heart rate chest strap
- 13 workout programs
- 2 user profiles
- Energy Saver mode
- 1 custom workout (per user profile)
- Race mode
- Incline ranges are 0 to 12% (in 0.5% increments)
- Speed ranges are 0.5 to 10 mph
- Deck: Medium Density Fiberboard(1″)
- Motor System: 3.0 HP heavy duty (DC MagnaDrive™)
- Belt: Extra-wide 55″ L x 20″ W (multi-ply, pre-lubricated)
- FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar with side handrails
- Unit Length: 78.5″
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Unit Weight: 264 lbs
- Unit Width: 34.5″
- Rollers: 2.0″ precision crowned
- Unit Height: 58.5″ (148 cm)
- Motor Controller: microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Safety: CEN, CE, CSA, UL, TUV Certified
Life Fitness F3 treadmill -Advantages
- High quality - When designing most the folding treadmills, the engineers clearly skimp on the components and functions to decrease the size and weight of any treadmill. The design of the F3 folding treadmill is really strong and durable.
- FlexDeck depreciation - In comparison with the track taking place under the external conditions, the treadmill can absorbs up to 30% of the vibrations. This can allow you to increase the endurance as well as can minimize the risk of muscle injury.
- Table top inclination- The treadmill has the electronic incline adjustment from up to 0 to 12%, so that the exercises might help us to make a great deal of our metabolism. In numerous treadmills, the electronic tilting adjustments may fail after some time, F3 treadmill does not fail fortunately.
Intelligent energy- Why do you allow consuming electricity that you do not use all the time? The life fitness F3 treadmill is really intelligent about the energy that it uses. If the machine is plugged in and also turned on but not used, the power consumption is reduced automatically. In addition, the engine can adapt to the weight of the customers - this means that for most of the users, the motor will never use the maximum power.
Console- Both of the previously mentioned consoles have the newspaper stands, accessory trays and also bottle holders (the handles can also be removed and washed, like. in a dishwasher). Already we have mentioned their differences, but let us remind you: the Go console is the more basic version. The Programming is intuitive, and its 14 programs are relly perfect combos, especially with as many as 5 programs are controlled by pulse.The Track console is also best for the serious athletes due to its unlimited potential. Therefore, it can allow you to use many various applications, and offers up to exact 28 programs.
Heart monitoring- The heart rate measurement is also possible in the life fitness F3 treadmill, both the tactile and wireless. With lots of pulse-controlled programs, this is important particularly
Engine- Life Fitness f3 treadmills are generally powered by the quiet Magna Drive ™ engines motor. The advanced technology can detect the user's weight and also adjusts its performance to it. With its power of 3 HP motor, the treadmill may be very regularly and frequently used.
Life Fitness F3 treadmill Disadvantages
- A Short table top: 140cm table may not be a very comfortable for the tall runners.
- Overall size: please make sure you have enough space .
Lifetime on the Lifespring shock absorbers and frame, 10 years on the motor, 7 years on the mechanical and electrical and parts, one-year on the labor .
What We Like
- The patented FlexDeck® system
- Simple navigation
- Contact heart rate hand sensors
- Customization options
- Dual Cupholders
- Reading Rack
Life Fitness F3 treadmill is an excellent choice for all the runners who need a folding treadmill like with cheap price .Definitely , this group of treadmill stands out in terms of the best strength and all programming capabilities. The cushioning is really excellent, and training can support from both the consoles is really impressive. However, if you are taller person, you can look for something with a longer belt like this treadmill.