Are you looking for a quiet treadmill at a affordable price for your home exercise? Then Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill would be the perfect choice for you. It’s a feature intensive treadmill with no high price tag.
Our comprehensive Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill Review guide will provide everything you need to know about this treadmill.
Why You Would Buy Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill
- Specifically designed for a home setting with features such as child safety lock and a quiet motor system
- GoSystem Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog, and run speeds
- Seamless compatibility for your iPod; controls for speed, incline, pause/resume, stop and iPod conveniently located on console
- Patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces stress on joints by 30 percent when compared to running on non-cushioned surfaces
- 300 pound capacity; 77 by 34 by 59 inches (L x W x H); weighs 29 pounds
- Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill is a folding treadmill especially disigned for home use.
- It is very durable and easy-to-use folding treadmill coming from a brand that understand your needs well.
- Compared to other treadmills, the F1 Smart absorb vibrations up to 30% or more.
- It is really quiet, which makes it best suited for home use. 2.5 HP is really enough power for majority of the trainers.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and shock absorbers, 10-year on motor, 5-year on electrical and mechanical parts, 1-year on labor
Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill Review and Buying Guide
Compactness with a firm foundation
The Life Fitness F1 Smart treadmill perfectly combines the compactness with a firm foundation, which are built-in training programs.
Programming possibilities are roughly limitless that you get access to the LFConnect website, which can permit you to create the online training and transfer them via the USB to the treadmill.
The site also presents the “buddy program” or the support system to enhance your chances of getting the goals that you have set.
Foldable Design saving spaces
The treadmill dimension is 196 x 87 x 150 cm, and it can fold so that you might save some space when storing it at your home.
It weighs about 118 kg and has a load capacity of exactly 137 kg.
The Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill is a folding treadmill for the home use, but its construction is mainly based on the same biomechanics that also used to make the Life Fitness commercial treadmill industry.
Speed Up Metabolism
The possibility of adjusting the angle of the belt makes you strengthen your muscles mass and also speed up metabolism.
The rise might be 12% and the change occurs at every 0.5%. The machine stores 3 favorite slope values as well, which can be accessed by using the “Quick Start” button.
Most Advanced Console
The fitness F1 smart treadmill has a tray for the accessories and bottle holders that can be removed and washed in the dishwasher.
Among the basic programs, we have access to the Hill, Random, Manual, Fat Burn ,Cardio, and the fitness test.
If these were the option only, you would feel bored certainly after a while, but you may create infinite programs by yourself on online.
The treadmill computer is basically compatible with the iPod.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The set also includes a wireless heart rate belt, which is mainly placed on the chest. This may help you work out in a heart rate zone that can match your training goals you set.
Compared to other best treadmills, the F1 Smart might absorb vibrations up to 30% or more.
The patented FlexDeck shock absorption might help to improve the endurance and decrease the risk of leg injury.
This is the similar version used in the much more luxurious versions of the Life Fitness treadmill.
Quiet Motor Engine
The Magna Drive ™ motor engines powers the Life Fitness treadmills. They are actually quiet, which makes them best suited for the home use. 2.5 HP is really enough power for most of the trainers.
Protection against children
Someone may only turn the treadmill on with the key. This can minimize the risk of the accidental switching on by a dog, child, or cat.
More and more companies are now offeringtge eco-treadmills. F1 also reduces power consumption automatically when the user pauses on the run.
Also, the less you weigh, the less power your engine needs. It makes no sense to pay for energy you do not use!
Drawbacks Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill
Short table top– The F1 Smart treadmill is 140 cm long. It is a typical length for a walking track, but it is not enough for tall runners – unless they use a large rise.
Total size– After all, the treadmill is quite big, so with a folded out device you need quite a lot of space (unless you keep it however folded).
- Incline: 0-12 % (0.5 percent increments)
- Speed: 0.5 to 10 miles/ hour
- DC MagnaDrive motor (2.5 Horsepower Continuous Duty)
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System
- ErgoBar front handlebar
- medium-density fiberboard deck: (1-inch)
- Rollers: precision crowned(2 inch)
- Belt: 55 x20 inches
- User Weight: 300 pounds( Maximum)
- Unit Weight: 259 pounds
- Unit Width: 34 inches
- Unit Height: 59 inches
- Unit Length: 77 inches
- microprocessor-based PWM controller for Motor Controller
- Safety: CEN, UL CSA, CE,TUV Certified
- Wireless chest strap
- Cool Down Mode
- Fat Burn
- Fit Test
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Heart Rate
- LCD with blue background
- Size of LCD Display is 4 x 6 inches
What We Like
- Convenient button
- Energy saver design
- Simple navigation
- Quiet motor system
- Flexdeck shock absorption system
- Gosystem quick start feature
- Child safety lock
- Dual cup holders
- Lifetime –Frame
- Lifetime-Shock absorbers
- Electrical-5 years
- Mechanical parts-5 years
- Labor-1 year
Finally, we are about to conclude our Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill review and buying guide.
The F1 Smart treadmill is an outstanding choice, especially for the walkers and for the people up to the intermediate level.
It is very enjoyable for the wireless heart rate monitoring; pitch change, countless programming and high durability.
The shock absorption is fantastic as well. However, if you are an advanced person and you do like running – choose something with a longer top like the amazing F1 Smart treadmill.