Asics GEL Nimbus 21 Reviews- Energy Shock Absorption And Shock Reduction
The latest edition of Asics GEL-Nimbus 21 running shoes is now available! Footwear for neutral, long-distance runners was once again perfected so that athletes could run longer and farther.
In the latest installment of the Asics GEL-Nimbus 21, the latest shock absorbing technologies - FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte - have been used to make the runner feel more lighter and more energetic.
Named after the Latin word Nimbus, meaning cloud formation, Asics GEL-Nimbus 21 is synonymous with comfort. Each new edition provided additional benefits for runners, and this time it is no different. This year's edition has several new technologies.
Are you searching for best weightlifting shoes out there. You can check out our comprehensive guide of weightlifting shoes.
Better fit - the fit of the GEL-Nimbus model has been improved and the mesh upper perfectly adapts to the foot movement, increases comfort and at the same time provides more space for the fingers;
Energy shock absorption - FlyteFoam Propel technology captures amortized energy for elasticity, and this translates into a feeling of comfort for the foot during a very long run;
"When designing GEL-Nimbus, our flagship model for neutral, long-distance runners, we focused on keeping them running while maintaining the same comfort.
We always try to raise the bar when it comes to performance. GEL-Nimbus is a model with over 20 years of history. When designing the 21st edition, the key was to create a shoe that will help runners to achieve their goals. " - Norio Takaoka, Performance Running Footwear Division, Executive Officer, Senior General Manager, ASICS Corporation
The latest Asics GEL-Nimbus 21 includes:
- The FlyteFoam Lyte middle sole - the bottom layer provides cushioning due to the construction of nanofibres;
- The FlyteFoam Propel middle sole - the top layer provides a return of energy and helps break down;
- Jacquard mesh upper - three-dimensional mesh perfectly adheres to the foot and ensures comfortable movement;
- Full midsole - a one-piece sole construction ensures a smooth transition from heels to toes for both neutral runners and supinator’s;
- TRUSSTIC medial - a new design reduces the weight of the shoe, ensuring stabilization;
Contoured EVA insole.
During the premiere of GEL-Nimbus 21 shoes , Asics prepared a fully integrated multimedia campaign that will cover various offline and online multimedia platforms.
- Weight: about 310 gr (US 9, male)
- Drop: 10 mm (male), 13 mm (ladies)